Home of the world’s best technicians!
Masterminds of Appliances, LLC Is Houston, TX’s premier appliance repair company. When you require appliance repair (on major home appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, ice machines, wine coolers, etc.) in the Houston area, we will respond to your call quickly and efficiently. We provide safe and reliable service at reasonable prices.
We replace only what is necessary to upkeep and extend the life of your appliance, utilizing just new and factory-specified parts. We offer factory-authorized repairs to the highest industry standards, and our staff is fully trained and qualified to work with all major appliances.
We realize and understand how important it is to trust the technician entering your home. Our factory-trained and authorized technicians are highly skilled, courteous, and professional. Masterminds of Appliances, LLC will be respectful of your home and will provide you with elite service. When an appliance fails to operate, it’s more than just a minor inconvenience. Therefore, our service technicians will spend the time necessary to correctly diagnose your appliance(s) and perform the repair quickly with as little disruption as possible.
We take considerable pride in the reputation that we have spent years earning. We have earned this reputation performing the highest quality of work, treating our customers with the utmost respect, and being timely! We are constantly improving our customer service and offer a satisfaction guarantee. Our company has many satisfied repeat customers. The only way to accomplish this is by performing the highest quality of work, and not just meeting industry standards, but exceeding them!
Our Process: Personal Service and Accountability
- Contact you on the morning of your appointment to confirm.
- Verify a clear understanding of your issue.
- Diagnose and repair your appliance, restoring it to manufacturer specifications.
- Expedite the delivery of special-order parts, if required.
- Document the service performed and any applicable charges.
- Demonstrate the working appliance and clean up after ourselves.
Your technician is ultimately accountable for your complete satisfaction.
Our Service Techs: Entrusted with Your Satisfaction
Our technicians’ Job Description is simple: To satisfy Customers and ensure success, technicians spend over 100 hours annually in continuing technical education and Customer service training. We are a drug-free workplace, and before joining our team, technicians must pass background checks, driver screening, and a rigorous personal interview with the owner of the company, himself a former technician and experienced veteran of the appliance service industry.
Our Support Staff: Trained and Empowered to Do What It Takes
You’ll notice the difference from the moment you first contact us. Our service reps are knowledgeable, solution-oriented, and friendly. All speak English, Creole, and Spanish fluently, and will work with you to coordinate a convenient service appointment. They work hand-in-hand with your technician, each with authority – and responsibility – to, “do what it takes,” to make your service experience a pleasant one.
Our Technology: State of the Art, Real-Time Information
Over the years, appliances have changed dramatically. We equip ourselves with the modern tools we need to keep pace with that change.
- Laptop computers with internet access afford our techs immediate access to authorized servicer websites, update in real-time by manufacturers.
- Cell phones provide direct contact with manufacturer product specialists and the up-to-the-minute knowledge base they maintain, as well as a direct link to you!
- GPS systems help lead our techs right to your doorstep.
- Service Desk, our IT platform, integrates the entire process from call-taking and scheduling, through dispatch and job management, to Customer service histories.